What we are looking for:
- Sales professionals to assist our clients with financial services products.
- LEAD driven sales and NO COLD CALLING!
- Our agents visit clients in their homes.
- Close ratio is 50% of appointments we sit with.
- Candidates work as field underwriters for major Insurance and Financial Services Companies and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on their assigned territory.
- Our agents work on a lead basis where consumers have expressed interest in our products and services.
- Must build trust and act as support for our clients, ensuring they lead to finalized sales and applications.
- Candidates can expect to close 50% of the clients they sit with using our marketing and lead process.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
Key Characteristics of an Agent within our Company:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Willing to work independently
- Always team focused
Certification Requirement (Regulated by State):
- All new-hires will be required to complete a 20-24 hour certification class before prospecting or selling our products and services
- This certification can be completed online and is $59 in cost.