LIH Station Lavatory and Water Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
Lavatory/Water & Cabin Cleaning Agent
U.S. Aviation Services, a member of the UnitedService Companies family
Position Title: Lavatory/Water & Cabin Cleaning Agent
Includes emptying the lavatories on the airplanes as well as cleaning and conducting security searches on designated aircraft according to Company, Client, and Regulatory policies, specifications and standards when there are no lavatories to be emptied.
Ensure that there is a guide person before positioning lav truck to any aircraft.
Position lav truck to aircraft
Operates lift to area of aircraft for servicing
Check and flush every lavatory on aircraft after servicing
Dump lav truck during and before end of shift
Fill lav truck with blue juice before end of shift
Notify next shift of any aircraft not serviced
Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities.
- Clean Aircraft Cabin after completing Lavatory/Water Services
Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Project a smart able attitude to our customers through high standards in work practices
Job Type: Full-time
- Valid Driver's License required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Previous experience driving service vehicles preferred
- Must be able to follow instructions and work safely within limited time frames
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has open availability and able to work flexible hours
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?