HNL Mail Handler
- Expired: January 17, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Efficiently sort, handle, and load freight/Mail into and unload it from over-the-road equipment, containers, city trailers, and/or straight trucks. This position routinely uses pallet jacks and forklifts in the loading and unloading of freight including shipments of Hazardous Materials freight.
- Freight/Mail handling experience
- Forklift certification
- Handling of Hazmat training
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hazmat: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dockworker, LTL Freight, Shipping/Receiving, or Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift (Preferred)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Schedule: AM Shift 6:00am - 2:30pm
PM Shift 1:00pm - 9:30pm
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, obtain a SIDA badge, USPS certification, and 10-year back ground check
- Ability to obtain AOA badge and Ramp License
U.S. Aviation is a drug-free environment and has a strict zero tolerance policy for harassment. All employees are required to maintain proper grooming standards and conduct themselves in a professional manner when interacting with external and internal customers. Use of social media with regards to our operations and policies are strictly prohibited.
Get fresh Mail Handlers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.