HNL Aircraft Cabin Services Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a responsible Cabin Services Manager to oversee the workflows at our airport facility. The role is a critical one. A Manager is responsible for overseeing the work of other team members, coaching on performance, resolving issues, and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in standard operating procedures and safety protocols under the role's responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively to ensure account profitability and sustainable growth.
- Assign duties and tasks to employees and inspect work for completion.
- Determine work procedures and prepare schedules while ensuring the account stays within the given labor budget.
- Conduct new hire orientation, safety training, job training, etc. to assure hourly employees can perform tasks in an efficient and safe manner.
- Prepare and review all required paperwork such as time sheets, accident reports, new hire paperwork, employee training records, work orders, equipment and supply orders, etc.
- Create an open line of communication by assisting in employee relations problems and coaching and counseling employees to empower success.
- Establish relationships with customers by visiting accounts and key contacts on a regular basis to assure the highest quality of service.
- Resolve problems and complaints in a timely manner to maintain the highest customer satisfaction possible.
- Document customer contacts and concerns on an on-going basis and assist with follow through to assure issues are resolved.
- Monitor assigned accounts for work order opportunities and additional work that can be added to the contract.
- Strives constantly to promote the safety and well-being of the employees, clients and guests.
- Maintains safety procedures by enduring and distributing equipment and supplies accordingly.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Availability to work weekends and Holidays.
Role Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience, especially at supervisor level.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards, safety precautions, hazardous materials, and proper ways to perform the assigned duties.
- Ability to understand and submit reports to manager.
- Capable of performing repetitive motions for extensive amounts of time.
- Able to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work independently or with a partner.
- Capable of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing & pulling heavy loads.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry thirty (30) to fifty (50) pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by a person in this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed in such a position.
- Director of Operations
United Service Companies, Inc. and its various affiliated companies (collectively "USC") is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. USC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered military service status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. USC further strictly prohibits retaliation against any person for reporting discrimination or harassment, or for participating in a discrimination or harassment investigation. Our policies apply to all aspects of the employment relationship, including without limitation recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline and termination.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?