UnitedService Companies Honolulu, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: CABIN SUPERVISOR
PAY: $13.00 - $16.00 (Depending upon experience)
Supervisor will be leading, directing, and coordinating the efforts of ground, line, and cabin service personnel and the timely delivery of all services for airlines as contracted. The cabin Appearance Supervisor will take accountability for safety, operation standards, policy implementation, client relations, and financial performance for the ramp operations.
- Establishing shift assignments for both fulltime and part-time employees;
- Monitoring and responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of all airline ground support equipment
- Reporting discrepancies that may exist both functional and mechanical on the ground support equipment;
- Coordinating between each assigned carrier to ensure that service for cargo and baggage meets the needs of the carrier to ensure on-time schedules are met
- Responsible for equipment and ensuring its safe and efficient operating status; Conferring with other supervisors and managers to coordinate activities with other departments;
- Determining manpower requirements; ensuring disciplinary procedures are conducted in a fair, timely, and consistent manner;
- Perform cosmetic arrangement of seat belts, headrests, etc.
- Helps prepare the cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys, and lavatories
- Cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin, cockpit, galleys, and lavatories.
- Checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to list specifications and cleaning must be highly detailed and specific to ensure all areas are completely free of dirt, debris, marks, fingerprints, etc.
- Assist Ramp agents when Cabin Cleaning is complete.
- Ability to comply with attendance/tardiness standards.
- Able to perform under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area and bag room for upcoming flights
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous materials identification labels, aircraft loading manifest, and baggage routing tags
- Follows and complies with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority, and carrier rules and regulations
- Ensure crews are being briefed before flights on positions to take and how the flight will work
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Drivers License required
HealthcareView all jobs at UnitedService Companies