Location: Hillside, IL
- UnitedRx serves the pharmaceutical needs of long-term care facilities and their patients
- 1:00 pm - 9:30 pm Monday - Thursday
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Sunday
- UnitedRx offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees which includes medical with a prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, 401k, etc.
- Education, Qualifications & Skills: High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, holidays
- Certified Illinois Pharmacy Technician license is required
- Using TCGRx to prepare medications for cycles
- Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose of per procedure.
- Review facility pre-list with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
- Packages materials and products manually
- Determines that the correct packing materials are available at the packing station
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned