Position: IV Pharmacy Technician
- UnitedRx serves the pharmaceutical needs of long-term care facilities and their patients
- Process IV orders in the pharmacy software.
- Maintain compliance and familiarity with UnitedRx Infusion Policies and Procedures, all State and Federal Laws and USP797
- Understand and utilize knowledge of proper cleanroom gowning, maintenance and cleaning procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of laminar airflow workbench procedures and cleaning
- Assemble and prepare correctly all components necessary to produce sterile products or other extemporaneously compounded preparations.
- Under the supervision of a pharmacist, the technician will fill daily IV drug orders accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Shift: Multiple Shifts Available. Shift differential pay for 5:30 pm - 1:00 am shirt.
Benefits: Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pharmacy Technician Certification, valid IL license in good standing
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills
- Effective communication skills and a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and at times a flexible schedule based on the needs of the Pharmacy
- The ideal candidate will have previous sterile compounding experience in a Long Term Care setting and knowledge of Framework LTC or QS1 and Docutrack software systems