United Laboratories MD Laboratories is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to drive growth in Northern Chicago.
Our customers are in the healthcare industry, hospitals, long-term care, and clinics.
A Business-to-business Sales Representative that must be a self-starter, hungry, and willing to cold-call.
We offer world-class products and an excellent sales training program that will put you on the road to success fast
. Now is an ideal time to get into this growing industry with new industry regulations and the growth of green products.
At United Labs, we believe that our sales force is the foundation of our company, and we are always looking for the best people across the country to represent us with honesty and integrity.
United Labs MD Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of outside business-to-business sales experience with a record of accomplishment of success preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with computers/tablets
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
United Labs MD offers you?
- Weekly guarantee, plus commission
- Average first year $51,000.00 to $66,000.00
- Monthly Per Diem Allowance
- Bonus program
- Continuous sales and product training
- College Loan Repayment plan
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Customer Service support
- Local protected territory - NO OVERNIGHT TRAVEL
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within
- Employee-ownership – ESOP stock certificates after one year
- Please visit our website at www.unitedlabsinc.com.
We established Earth Smart Product Certification in 1992 to meet the demand for highly effective yet safe products.
As your responsible solutions partner, United MD continues to develop new products and new technologies to insure that our customers are on the leading edge of product solutions that will exceed the demands of healthcare industry customers.