Great sales are the result of strong
purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealthGroup offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of
others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work .
The Bilingual Broker Agent Services Specialist will support the
organization by providing interpretation services in the language of expertise.
In addition to your interpretation role you will also play a key role in
supporting UHC M&R as a Specialist for the Producer Help Desk
supporting internal and external customers. This role requires that you develop
expertise of departmental processes, procedures and delivery of information.
Exceptional customer service delivery is required.
- Provide interpretation services to our brokers - agentpartners in the language of expertise
- Handle a high volume of calls from broker - agentpartners with little to no assistance
- Handle a high volume of off phone work items submittedby broker - agent partners with little to no assistance
- Ensure cases adhere to all policies and procedures, inaddition to federal and state laws and regulations
- Identify risks or issues and assess / implementalternate solutions
- Participate in interdepartmental team efforts, such asimplementation of updates to the production system
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve thegoals and objectives of the company and department
- Provide sales support and administrative services tonon - employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketingorganizations, and independent contract agents
- Act as internal liaison and customer service resourcefor external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions,systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment
- May manage administrative aspects of commissionpayments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issuesrelative to missing or disputed payments
- Maintain progression toward specified training andprofessional skill development
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without establishedprocedures
- Work independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Bilingual fluency in English and Tagalog
- Customer service or call center experience
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save and send usingMicrosoft Word, Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet information retrieval andnavigation), and Microsoft Outlook (basic correspondence)
- Ability to work a designated 8 - hour shift between7:00 am and 8:00 pm Monday through Friday and flexibility on shifts tomeet the needs of the business (Will include rotation during peak season)
- Ability to type and talk at the same time and navigatethrough multiple screens
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market
segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated
to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of
a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to
proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million
customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as
we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It's time
to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier
atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass
a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Tagalog, bilingual,
Medicare & Retirement, customer service, interpreting, call center