Energize your career with one of Healthcare's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work. SM
This role will be responsible for the end - to - end project management of direct and indirect communications to help educate members about their pharmacy benefits during and after the new client onboarding process. We're looking for a strong project manager who has experience leading creative projects and developing full communications across multiple channels. This role will manage multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to engage cross - functional teams to meet deliverables and deadlines.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- End - to - end project management for a variety of product and program communications
- Heavy content development, copywriting and editing.
- Develop project calendars and manage to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from end - to - end
- Ability to think creatively against deadlines with acute attention to detail and multiple cross - functional processes
- Add value to strategic brainstorming sessions / creative development
- Translate objectives in a well - articulated creative brief
- Manage creative build and various rounds of revisions
- Experience with creative concept development based on requests from multiple internal stakeholders and message development
- Provides clear and easy - to - understand creative direction to creative partners
- Drive and implement strategic and tactical messaging decisions by delivering and interpreting feedback from multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to receive / interpret / provide direction and feedback to manage the various rounds of revisions among internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Follow the creative development process including full marketing communication review, package up and route to stakeholders and finalize all approvals and feedback
- Hands on implementation of efficient creative execution
- Interface directly with print teams
- Responsible for production documentation and asset management
- Promote new communications availability across the organization
- Maintain organized collateral system for electronic delivery to internal stakeholders
- Manage individual creative / project spend
- Agency invoicing and tracking
- BA / BS degree (or higher)
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in both online and offline channels
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Word - creating, saving, and formatting documents; Excel - creating, saving, and using formulas.) Microsoft PowerPoint (create and edit slides)
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Healthcare industry experience
- Pharmacy / PBM experience
- Creative agency experience)
- Cross - functional experience working in a complex, matrix organization, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Commutable distance to Eden Prairie, MN or Irvine, CA location
- Effective written, verbal and presentation communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- Excellent self - management, reporting and follow up skills
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Must be able to prioritize projects, strong problem-solving skills, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum , part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum , incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Marketing, PBM, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Irvine, CA, California, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting