Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
This Senior Client Manager will serve as the operational manager for administrative services for the most complex National Accounts customers.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Servicing of products that contributes to the continued growth, profitability, enhancing customer retention and new business opportunities
- Responsible for and ownership of all customer service results
- Managing the overall delivery of benefits and services for assigned clients
- Leader of the Operations Account Service Team across UHC National Accounts on assigned book of business
- Investigates, researches, and resolves issues presented by the client and or AMT members and analyze trends, develop customer specific solutions in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Triage and apply critical thinking skills to trouble shoot client issues providing timely resolution and determining root cause. Take appropriate steps to remediate and close.
- Leads and or in conjunction with the Strategic Client Executive ( SCE) facilitates external customer meetings to ensure clients are well informed and knowledgeable about plan options, new products, policy and procedural and legislative changes (including Health Care Reform) through consultative, collaborative and open dialogue
- Ensures seamless, complete, and accurate Health Fair and Open Enrollment activity including staffing, order materials, assisting in creating customer specific presentations.
- Oversees completion of internal tasks for new products and customer specific initiatives.
- Strong partnership with SCE to ensure success of AMT process and customer satisfaction, attend client meetings for renewal planning and finalist meetings
- Deliver superior service thereby enhancing UHC's reputation in the industry
- Supporting Account management Team when necessary and appropriate.
- Manages and meets internal metrics and client goals, measure and report on the quality of service that the business delivers to its clients
- Comprehensive working knowledge of specialty company offerings and their integration with core products
- Actively maintains professional and technical knowledge by reading internal communications, attending educational workshops/training and reviewing industry related publications
- Model UHG's principles of integrity, compliance and adhere to our business principles
- Effectively manage customer accounts (which may include Rx, Medical, MHSA, Financial Accounts (HRS, HSA, etc.)
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of client communications (i.e. correspondence and fulfillment materials, ID cards, etc.)
- Recognize and instill UHG's cultural values into everyday interactions with internal partners and clients
- Demonstrated Skills:
- Superior customer service skills
- Relationship skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Negotiations and leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of health care business experience with proven track record focused on establishing and maintaining customer relationships in a service delivery organization
- Extensive knowledge of health industry, products and services and the managed care environment
- Extensive knowledge of internal process and resources (claims, eligibility, accounting, contract, underwriting)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Prior Sales/Client Account Management or National Accounts experience
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Client Manager, E&I, National Accounts, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Working from Home