Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people,
including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program
in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and
start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you want to achieve more in your mission of
health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care.
Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is
why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere
else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's bestwork.(sm)
- Perform AccountsReceivable duties:
- Prepare andmaintain records of accounts receivable, including receipts, claims andoverdue invoices
- Create and deliverclient invoices
- Apply all incomingcash receipts and wire payments to the appropriate general ledgeraccounts
- Perform periodicand month-end balancing and reporting activities
- Prepare and maintain proper documentationfor business practices and to support external and internal audits
- Partner with management and otherdepartments to implement department process improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in billing and/or accounts receivable
- Experience in Excel, Microsoft Dynamics, and/or Great Plains
- Flexibility in learning new software applications
- Organized & detail-oriented
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.