Healthcare isn't just changing. It's growing more complex every day. ICD - 10 Coding replaces ICD - 9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that's what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360 . We're a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group , we'll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you're looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Review outstanding insurance balances to identify and resolve issues preventing finalization of claim payment; including coordinating with payers, patients and clients when appropriate
- Analyze and trend data, recommending solutions to improve first pass denial rates and reduce age of overall AR
- Review credit balances and validate reimbursement requests and initiate reallocation or refunds when appropriate
- In - depth working knowledge of the various applications associated with the workflows
- Ensure all workflow items are completed within the set turn - around - time within quality expectations
- Facilitate team communication and training of fellow team members
- Point person for day to day operations and departmental requests
- Evaluates team strengths and prioritizes work assignments among team members
- Troubleshoot issues to detect inconsistencies and / or errors affecting production
- Responds to escalated issues by resolving or redirecting internally
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will
challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your
role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of experience in Healthcare Accounts Receivable revenue cycle
- 2+ years of experience working in EPIC healthcare database billing system
- Previous Accounts Receivable Team Lead / Supervisory experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Accounts Receivable, revenue cycle, supervisor, team lead, UHG, United Health Group