Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Sales Implementation Manager (SIM) is responsible for managing the implementation of the institutional special needs plan (ISNP) or assisted living (Al) plan in contracted facilities. Successful implementations result in new gross adds consistent with budgeted membership and ongoing enrollment.
If you are located in the following markets: West VA, OH, PA, MD you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Implementation of new / re - launch of targeted Same Store Skilled Nursing Facility Accounts as determined by the market sales leader
- Manage an implementation process which begins 90 days prior to the go live date
- Standardized implementation plan, which includes including timeframes and milestones, for a market or site
- Influence without authority, insuring that market leadership members deliver on their commitments in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate the value of the ISNP or AL product to key members of the facilities through use of CMS approved enrollment materials and knowledge of plan
- Enroll as needed
- Document all activities
- Communicate identified barriers and develop and implement remediation plans
- Meet or exceed national implementation metrics
- Educate key SNF personnel on the Optum Care Plus value proposition, compliant implementation practices, and best practices
- Manage events, activities and all communication a minimum of 90 prior to the launch and 30 day post launch
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field (education, journalism, communications, etc.) or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in project management or sales management, preferably in a health care environment
- Experience in utilizing a CRM (salesforce.com, Siebel, etc.)
- Intermediate user level in Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to work a variety of hours, early morning, evenings and weekends, as required by various sales activities
- Ability/willingness to travel outside of the market up to 30% as needed
- Must have, or be able to obtain, appropriate state licensure within 90 days of hire date
- Presentation skills
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Use of technology to improve efficiency
- Critical listening and thinking skills
- Able to work effectively independently and within a team environment
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to travel within territory 80-90%
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: sales, implementation, healthcare, nursing homes, negotiation, project management, CRM, salesforce, West Virginia, WV, OH, Ohio, MD, Maryland, PA, Pennsylvania, Telecommute