Opportunities with GenoaHealthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're
part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction
treatment communities. We do more than
just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or
chronic illness - and those who care for them - have moving stories, and
at Genoa we become their voice, their partner.
Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with
community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health
conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment
plans. Our personalized services -
in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management - are leading
the way to a new level of care.
We recently joined
OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and
UnitedHealth Group's family of businesses.
We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health
services business dedicated to making the health system work better for
everyone. Take a closer look to learn
why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering yourlife's best work . SM
a Remote DispensingSite Pharmacy Technician to support all functions of the
Genoa mental health pharmacy, primarily through dispensing medical
prescriptions, and performing necessary clerical duties while under the direct
supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30AM-5PMwith no evenings, weekends, or major holidays!
- 18 days of PTO, 8 holidays, medical,dental, vision, 401k, and tuition reimbursement!
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patientsand members of the clinic staff
- Process and fill prescription orders and makes themavailable for verification by the home site Pharmacist. Once verified by the pharmacist,dispenses the prescriptions.
- Ensure remote dispensing site complies with all statespecific regulations according to state specific policy and procedures.
- Manage rejected claims, conduct gross margin analysis,and generate reports for management.
- Order, receive, and store incoming pharmacy supplies.
- Receive and process wholesaler medication orders.
- Verify medication stock and enter data in computer tomaintain inventory records.
- Help maintain a clean organized work environment.
- Perform various clerical duties relating to thedepartment.
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacyfunctions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal andstate requirements.
- Occasional medication delivery to consumers.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years Pharmacy Technician experience isrequired
- PTCB Certification required
- Driving may be required, mileage reimbursement atcurrent IRS rate $0.545/mile
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal andwritten communication skills.
Diversity creates ahealthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
Please go to the website to apply,do not contact the Pharmacy directly.
UnitedHealth Group is adrug-free workplace. Candidates arerequired to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positionsare subject to random drug testing
Job Keywords:Pharmacy Technician, Pharm Tech, Hammond, IN, Indiana, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical,PTCB, NHA, CPhT, ExCPT