Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting and/or leading the onboarding and installation of life, disability and supplemental health products within UnitedHealthcare Employer and Individual operations on the FACETS platform. The Implementation Specialist will support a team of Senior Implementation Managers helping to facilitate each installation by initiating the implementation process, preparing the installation materials for the employer, reviewing and validating documents as well as leading small scale end-to-end group implementations for small business groups and expatriates. In addition, the Implementation Specialist will be required to provide ongoing service support to our customers, brokers, sales and internal partners post installation.
- Initiate the implementation process for Financial Protection Products
- Review and validate documents received during implementation
- Prepare onboarding employer implementation materials for senior implementation team
- Monitor, track and report status of case preparation and implementation
- Facilitate the assignment of new sold case submissions
- Lead and manage the implementation of new products for in-force customers and small business/global expatriates
- Provide critical support to our customers, brokers, sales partners and senior implementation team through the management and resolution of ongoing service issues and inquiries
- Facilitate the transition of newly onboarded groups to account management team
performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear
direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 4+ years of experience in Healthcare / Insurance Industry
- Experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (create and edit spreadsheets and sort, filter, and work with formulas / pivot tables)
- Experience with implementation and / or managing benefits
- Experience with Life and / or Disability Insurance
- Customer centric mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, United Healthcare, Implementation Specialist, FACETS platform