As a Maternity RN Case Manager, you will conduct telephonic assessments and review patient status while ensuring they are receiving the best care.
This position will require active and unrestricted Nursing licensure in multiple US States. Selected candidate must be willing and able to obtain and maintain multiple state licensure. (Application fees and filing costs paid for by UHG.)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assess for high-risk pregnancy via telephonic assessments and provide education for healthy pregnancy
- Provide a complete continuum of quality care through close communication with members via phone interaction
- Support members with condition education, medication reviews and connections to resources
- Assist members with the transition from a care facility back to their home
- Interact with providers' offices regarding clinical updates and resource locating
- Current, unrestricted RN licensure in state of residence
- Multiple state licensure (in addition to Compact License if applicable) or ability to obtain multiple state nursing licenses
- 3+ years of clinical nursing experience
- 3+ years high risk OB clinical nursing experience
- Computer/typing proficiency to enter/retrieve data in electronic clinical records; experience with email, internet research, use of online calendars and other software application
- Access to secure high speed internet via cable/DSL in home
- Designated, distraction-free space in home for home office
- Bilingual Spanish
- Case management experience
- Multi-state RN licensure
- Managed care experience
- Problem solving skills; the ability to systematically analyze problems, draw relevant conclusions and devise appropriate courses of action
- Ability to communicate complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, case manager, case management, managed care, field-based, healthcare, health care, Maternity support, telecommute, telecommuter