Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 22 hours ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
UnitedHealth Group is hiring Call Center Representatives!
- Competitive compensation
- UHG paid training
- UHG paid state licensing
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Provide phone support to address the needs of members or providers, taking care to thoroughly understand the type of assistance required
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve member or provider issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- May assist customers in navigating UnitedHealth Group websites while encouraging and reassuring them to become self-sufficient in using our tools
- May contact care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance when needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENT ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION ***
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems OR 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Intermediate Windows PC navigation proficiency or higher and ability to navigate in multiple systems
- Available to work (40 hours/week) Monday- Sunday. Flexible to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (5:00am to 12:00am)
- Bilingual Spanish/English proficiency
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior health care experience
- Previous Data Entry experience
- Knowledge of medical or health insurance terminology
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.
BusinessView all jobs at UnitedHealth Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?