Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera!
Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
Who says house calls are a thing of the past? At UnitedHealth Group, we’re always looking for new ways to run our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. Here’s an opportunity with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of businesses that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader. Now’s your chance to make a real impact by being an integral part of our progressive house calls program. Join us as we go beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 7:00 am to 7:30 pm (the typical starting shift for new hires is 11:00 am-7:30 pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 13655 Riverport Drive, Maryland Heights, MO.
This is high volume, customer service environment. You’ll need to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone. You also must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evening hours.
Call members to schedule in home visits with a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner
Answer inbound calls from members and assist them with their inquiries
Ensure that the appointments are scheduled accurately and resolve any scheduling issues or concerns
- High School Diploma or GED (or higher)
- Spanish Bilingual Required
- 1+ years of call center and/or sales experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook (create/edit/save/send)
- Experience working in the health care industry
- Experience working with Medicaid or Medicare
- Experience working in a metric-driven work environment
- Experience working in a customer retention focused role
- Experience using an auto dialer system
- Ability to type and talk at the same time while navigating through multiple screens
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA requirements