The Chief Operating Officer is a leadership position responsible for the organization and direction of Agency operations in established and start-up locations across the country. This is an exciting opportunity for a home health operations executive to leave their footprint on an incredible organization. He/she will develop and grow our home health infrastructure in multiple markets in over 25 states across the country.
- Provide leadership to multi-site home health agency.
- Day-to-day operations of the existing and expansion facilities, maintaining compliance, ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of client services.
- Monitors and measures core measurements to assure compliance with the company’s operating plan.
- Assures coordination of care, treatment and services processes are in place.
- Leads sales and marketing activities.
- Representing the organization to other groups, organizations & the general public.
- Recruiting, employing and retaining qualified personnel to maintain proper staffing levels.
- Ensuring the development of staff including orientation, in-service education, continuing education and evaluation of staff.
- Assuring appropriate staff supervision during all operating hours.
- Development and implementation of programs to enhance client satisfaction, and establishment of a climate necessary for continuous improvement.
- Focus on growth potential in each agency as well as expanding within the region through business development plans.
- Represents Covenant Care through accurate communication of the agency status and services, with the corporate offices, community, government agencies, associates and their patients.
- Responsible for directing and monitoring organizational Performance Improvement activities.
- Assures that skilled nursing and other therapeutic services furnished are under the supervision and direction of a physician or a registered nurse.
- Planning, developing, implementing, administrating and evaluating programs per the governing body directive.
- Fiscal planning, budgeting and management of operations in accordance with established fiscal parameters and has financial and operations accountability.
- Establishes a culture of accountability throughout the Agency
- 10 years experience in a senior administrative position with five or more years of supervisory experience.
- At least 5 years executive leadership experience and at least five years of Home Care experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Have experience running a company exceeding 100 million in revenue.
- A self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced environment and passion our patient care, guiding principles and core values are essential.
For more information you may contact: