Retail Sales Manager - Ashburn, VA
- Expired: February 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Retail Sales Manager, you will lead a team towards meeting and exceeding all sales performance expectations while delivering an amazing experience for our customers and employees. You will manage all phases of store operations from staffing and training to operations and facilities with a maniacal focus on helping each sales representative in your store achieve their selling potential. Successful Retail Sales Managers focus first and foremost on their people while keeping a close eye on all aspects of the business including achieving and exceeding sales objectives, recruiting and staffing, store presentation, marketing, and sales activities execution, inventory management, loss prevention, and store operations.
- Achieve or exceed all Store sales and customer satisfaction expectations.
- Positively contribute to a fun, friendly, competitive culture.
- Effectively manage a team of 3-10 employees.
- Lead by Example & be a Team Player.
- Meet store staffing requirements through the recruitment and retention of high-performing sales representatives and ASMs.
- Ensure all store personnel understands & follow all Company & T-Mobile policies and procedures.
- Conduct weekly store meetings to increase sales thru sales training and product knowledge.
- Effectively manage all controllable store expenses including but not limited to: staffing & scheduling, inventory, cash handling, facility maintenance, discounting, & asset protection.
- Utilize reports to identify training and performance gaps and then create and execute effective performance improvement plans.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Deliver all store Operational, Customer Service, Training, & Sales & Marketing objectives on time.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience for guests and employees by creating a clean & organized store environment that meets or exceeds both the Company and T-Mobiles expectations.
- Assist the Market Manager and/or the Director of Sales.
- Attend and participate in meetings and conference calls as assigned.
- Communicate via email or telephone with internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Positively and effectively adapt - and lead your team in adapting - to a competitive, ever-changing business environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent minimum. College degree preferred.
- Two (2) or more years of telecommunications experience and extensive product and sales training knowledge OR two (2) or more years of leadership experience in the service industry (restaurant, hospitality, banking, customer service, retail, or etc.)
- Must love to sell, and love to teach others to sell.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively multi-task. Computer literate.
- Ability and commitment to work 40 hours per week, including evenings, weekends & holidays.
- Ability to positively motivate others to success.
- Ability and commitment to succeed in a monthly quota driven environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus in some markets.
- Must be reliable and have high personal integrity with enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and general computer literacy
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Open Availability / No Schedule Restrictions.
- Must display excellent in store and on phone selling skills.
- Must be willing to relocate to any store in the market within 30 miles of the current location.
- Continued good standing with the company.
- Must clock in and clock out per company policy.
- Must be able to use telephone systems, tablets, copy machine, computer, keyboard, fax machine, and policies, procedures, plans, and program manuals.
- A competitive base pay PLUS monthly commissions!
- Additional income opportunities through contests and incentives
- Medical/Dental/Vision/PTO for Full-Time Employees Only
- Discounts on products and wireless phone service
- Excellent career development opportunities
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the Retail Sales Manager is regularly required to stand and lean over, use hands and fingers, handle and feel objects, pens, use telephone, talk and hear. This person will work in a construction environment at times. Must be able to work a minimum 40-hour work week and must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time. Ability to use both hands in fine, gross manipulation of small tools, such as a copier, computer, and telephone. Must have the ability to see well enough to read the handwritten and typewritten material.
About United Wireless Inc:
United Wireless presently operates over one hundred T-Mobile-branded retail shops nationwide. Established in 2007 and based in Farmington Hills, Michigan. United Wireless is the fasted growing TPR in the nation. Although we have grown through leaps and limits over the last few years, our company tradition stays the same. We are a corporation with a family feel.
Get fresh Retail Salesperson jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.