- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Program Manager
Reports To: Regional Program Manager or CEO
General Summary: The position is accountable for planning, organization, and management of one or more programs of United WestLabs, Inc.
- Responsible in overseeing the overall operation of the program
- Business development through cold calls, door to door visits implementing the sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial goals.
- Liaison between clients and lab to identify and resolve issues by responding to concerns and complaints from internal and external clients
- Responsible for supervision and participation in all areas of client service and Operation.
- Responsible in reviewing the billing list daily
- Responsible in reporting the calls/visits made daily, including the purpose of the calls/visits.
- Manage and find resolutions to reduce the unbillable
- Maintain constant communication and coordination with operations
- Responsible in maintaining procedures, protocols, as well as quality control and quality assurance within the program.
- Responsible for training, team building and staff development, encouraging individuals to work at their highest capability
- Provide leadership and administer all activities of the program in keeping in line with established policies and procedures to reach the goals of the company in an efficient manner and within the established budgets
- Attend and conduct meetings, and prepare periodic activity and service reports.
- Review and ensure proper staffing of the program, and create an organizational culture that provides a safe, satisfying, and enriching environment and provides a qualified competent staff.
- Effectively communicate and resolve personnel issues through the Human Resources Manager
- Effectively report and resolve all compliance issues through the Chief Compliance Officer
Required abilities and Working Conditions:
- BS/BA in Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- Bright, energetic, service oriented professional with strong sales networking abilities
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, policies, documents and regulations.
- Ability to use spreadsheets, presentation graphics, word processing, and database computer software
- Extensive knowledge of laboratory terminology, procedures and compliance
- The position is subject to stress caused by a changing environment, tight deadlines and workload
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required and are subject to change.
BusinessView all jobs at United Westlabs