Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Office Manager Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events for customers
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Assist Office staff in their duties
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office, as a CSR or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
United Waterworks is a family-owned and operated, full-service water treatment company, with over 20 years of industry experience. We offer service, sales, consulting, training, and the most reliable products on the market today. Licensed by the TCEQ (WTS III), we can provide residential and commercial solutions that will work for you, your family, and your business. We are committed to providing unparalleled service and solutions to each one of our customers. We know that one system doesn’t apply to every customers needs. Water quality can vary from one neighborhood to the other. That is why it’s so important to do a proper water analysis and provide personalized solutions for each customer. That is what we do at United Waterworks.
Get fresh Customer Service Representatives jobs daily straight to your inbox!