- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are looking for an experienced veterinary technician or assistant to join our wonderful staff. We are a 4-doctor practice and have a loyal clientele.
We encourage our vet techs to learn and expand their skills on the job. Much of our staff has been with us for several years. Weekend work will be required. Job responsibilities will vary depending on the role of assistant or technician but can include:
- patient restraint
- blood draws
- catheter placement
- in-house lab testing
- care of hospitalized and boarding patients
- dental and surgical assistance
- anesthetic monitoring
We love a fear-free approach and outgoing interaction with our clients. At least one year's experience is required; more is preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options, all starting first of the month following date of hire
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options included
- Long Term Disability options
- Short Term Disability, paid for by employer
- Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000; with options to purchase additional voluntary benefits for self or family
- Personal Pet Discounts
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Salary: $17-32/hour depending on experience and licensure
- Veterinary Technician Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Veterinary Technician Certification (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
We are a proud United Veterinary Care Partner hospital. United Veterinary Care supports the unique culture and individuality of each partner hospital while empowering the hospital teams in their care for patients. One of our goals is to support our community of hospitals in creating sustainable, fulfilling careers in a profession we love.
United Veterinary CareSan Mateo, CA
AnimalView All United Veterinary Care Jobs
Get fresh Veterinary Technician/Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.