Receptionist (Client Services)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide customer service such as greet customers, answer questions, process incoming patients, and handle payments.
- Knowledge of medications such as flea/tick rx, heartworm rx, and vaccines.
- Answer phone calls, which may involve answering questions and screening and scheduling appointments.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and email.
- Update & Enter data in medical history and hard file some needed ones.
- Process credit card payments including online payments.
- Assist with pet supply purchases such as pet food, supplements, and dispense medication to be pick up by owners.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the waiting room.
- Countdown drawer at end of the day.
- 401(k) with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Health Insurance.
- Also available: Dental, ST/LTD, Vision.
- PTO with carryover.
- Uniform Allowance.
- Personal Pet Discounts.
United Veterinary Care
BusinessView all jobs at United Veterinary Care