Client Service Representative
- Expired: June 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Animal Hospital in Fairfield is a full-service veterinary hospital. We work with our clients and focus on education to ensure that their four-legged companion gets everything they need to live a long, comfortable life.
We are seeing a client service representative to join our team! The ideal candidate will be a dependable, self-starter with great customer service skills.
Some of the basic duties of this position include greeting clients on the phone and in-person, scheduling appointments, answering a multi-line phone system, scheduling for all areas of the practice, receiving and processing payments.
- Flexible schedule and availability for morning, afternoon, evening, and some weekend shifts required (availability for Saturday hours is a must)
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift 40-50 pounds.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment being around people and animals.
- Experienced in a teamwork environment and the ability to work well with all team members.
- Detail-oriented with a pleasant attitude.
401(k) with employer match and immediate vesting
Also available: Dental, ST/LTD, Vision
PTO with carryover
Personal Pet Discounts
If you feel that we would be a great fit for you, we would love to talk with you. Dont miss out on this awesome opportunity!
Powered by JazzHR
United Veterinary Care
BusinessView all jobs at United Veterinary Care