Job ID: 01357933
Country: United States
Category: Aftermarket & Service
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HAZ01: Interiors (Evac Sys)-Phoenix 3414 S 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ, 85040 USA
Job Title : Customer Service Representative (Lead Tech T-5)
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of Collins Aerospace. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At Collins Aerospace, we're ushering in a new era of customer service , with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It's this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words " reliable " and " dependable " to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and receive/answer questions about order status, claim status, product information, account status, pricing, product or service.
- Maintains communication with manufacturing to ensure that delivery dates are attainable while following the guidelines of on-time delivery.
- Ability to work independently and in teams; take initiative and resolve issues.
- Receives and acknowledges Purchase Orders and coordinates requirements with planning, supply chain, and manufacturing.
- Perform other duties as required to assist Program Managers .
- Develops documentation used to solve difficult customer issues /requests/complaints. Directs queries to appropriate department or personnel, as needed.
- Order entry of new contracts into SAP for customer line items, delivery dates, and general contractual information.
- Release sales line items in SAP for shipments on a daily basis.
- Process customer returns ( RMA 's).
- Process credit memos and pro forma invoices.
- Maintain up to date records in business systems (i.e., SAP) from the assigned customers, including contracts, open orders, pending payments, shipping instructions, requirements, etc.
- Ability to be cross-trained to support other team members and willingness to support during other team members absence.
- Capacity to confer with internal contracts team to determine most appropriate response to customer requests and inquiries.
- Document new learning, results, processes or technical concepts and skills for future reference .
- Ability to handle multiple tasks , prioritize, meet deadlines and keep supervisor updated of progress.
- Drives the Collins Aerospace Mission , Vision, Values and Legacies.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable policies, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Ensures employee safety through the continued education and discussion of the Cardinal Rules for EH&S and Quality.
- Responsible for explaining company policies and regulations to subordinate groups.
- Ensure compliance with Collins Aerospace EHS and Ethical Policies and with Federal, State and local laws.
- Energetic with the ability to work in a fast pace environment and available to receive and address customer needs outside normal office working hours.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both internal and external customers in a highly multicultural environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills to extract conclusions from multiple data sources, manage/organize paper and digital records in a systematic manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint . Advanced Excel skills including chart making.
- SAP experience and general contract knowledge is required.
AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
OR 10 years of experience if degree not present.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.