Job ID: 01341342
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HFL33: US049-Medley, FL 9100 NW 105 Circle , Medley, FL, 33178 USA
Inventory Representative assisting the Upholstery department, specifically.
- Receives material.
- Process sales orders
- Checks material against documentation for proper nomenclature, identification and quantity.
- Sorts, counts and checks received goods, raw materials, finished or semi-finished parts and subassemblies.
- Stores articles in proper location.
- Pulls items, issues material, supplies, components and parts from stock.
- Prepares stock kits for production departments.
- Audits contents of kits and stock.
- Initiates reorders when minimum quantities are reached.
- Prepares shortage documentation.
- Reviews status of shortages, back order files and inventory status reports.
- Interfaces with other functional areas such as receiving inspection, production control and assembly departments in order to coordinate shortages or expedite stock problems.
- Keeps stock in orderly arrangement.
- Researches part numbers.
- Maintains documents and files.
- Operates material handling equipment such as fork lifts, skids, pallet handlers and hand trucks.
- May provide leadership to lower level stock personnel.
- Assists the production floor with any part shortages; coordinates with the shop supervisors to get any and all last minute part shortages; pulls the parts / issues the parts/delivers the parts to assembly.
- Takes an active role to ensure EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) standards and procedures are met and complied with
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and associates.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to convert square inches to ft. and/or yards
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training.
- Experience with JDE, DSI and Microsoft Office preferred
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.