- Posted: 17 days ago
- $14 to $18 Hourly
United Talent is seeking a qualified Field Technicians for an environmental consulting and engineering company in Morgantown, WV!!
Apply today to schedule and interview!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Environmental Construction/Engineering
- Collect samples soil and water samples
- Compile data, using Microsoft Excel
- Comply with all policies and regulations
- Ensure safety and proper usage of PPE
- Conducting environmental litigations and forensic services
- Installing new equipment and conducting repairs/cleanings to existing equipment on site, completing environmental inspections.
- Maintaining company equipment and vehicles, maintaining shop.
- Learning the ins and outs of environmental consulting by working with supervisors and mentors
PAY & SHIFT:
- Pay based on experience, $14-18/HR
- Overtime available
- Must have flexible availability (able to accommodate overtime and work out of town for long periods of time and weekend on-call hours)
- Must have 24/7 open availability during the week
- Experience with hand tools, power tools, etc
- Working knowledge of MS Office-specifically Excel
- Ideal candidates will have OSHA logging and/or safety inspection experience
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to regularly travel with crew of technicians
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must have high school diploma or GED
Perks & Benefits:
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses! For every new Associate you refer that works 40 hours you will receive $40, and once they work 100 hours you will receive an additional $100. There is no cap on how much referral money you can earn!
- Medical (after 60 days on assignment)
How to Apply: To schedule an immediate interview call 304-225-1199 or you can apply directly at Current Jobs - United Talent Staffing Services (utalent.com)
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at United Talent
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?