United Surgical Partners International specializes in the development and operation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities in the U.S. We provide first-class surgical services for local communities and recognize our employees as our number one asset.
Our mission is to care for every patient and their family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time.
We are seeking a motivated Pre-op/PACU RN to join our team in a multispecialty ambulatory surgery center. The ideal candidate will provide quality patient care with a focus on exceptional customer service; everyday giving excellence. We care for pediatric through geriatric patients. Our scope of service include: gastroenterology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, urology, pain management, gynecology, pain management, podiatry and general surgery. This is a fast paced environment committed to producing the highest quality care in a safe environment.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current AZ Nursing License
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Pre-Op/PACU
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent teaching skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
- Possess basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
1. Knowledgeable of ASC policies and procedures specific to the operating room.
2. Clinically proficient in Pre-op/PACU skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 630 am to 5 pm, but shift hours may vary prior to 630am and exceeding 5pm, based on the needs of the schedule. Typically we are closed on Saturday's but occasional Saturdays may be required with notice. On call is not required. We observe 7 annual paid holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day/Day after and Christmas. We offer a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term insurance and 401k.
If you are seeking the next step in your professional career and the description above aligns with your ideal path, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from and meeting you.