Under the supervision of the manager, the Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for environmental cleaning and disinfecting. This individual performs a variety of routine cleaning functions in assigned area to maintain a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition.
Hours- Late afternoon to early evenings.
- Completion of high school education or equivalent preferred. Must be able to read, write and follow instructions.
- At least two to six months of experience as an Environment Attendant. Hospital experience preferred.
- Possess the ability to follow established cleaning methods in performing daily tasks.
- Possess the ability to perform routine repetitive cleaning of assigned patient rooms, offices, rest rooms and other areas.
- Must be able to keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Possess the ability to perform periodic or situational duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.