Assembler/PLS call 704-588-3310 ext#1380 for an interview
United Supply Rock Hill, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $21,120 to $22,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are actively looking for an Assembler to join our team! We are a United Supply Company that promotes a drug-free workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, parts lists; gathering parts, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manufacturing Experience
- Manufacturing Quality
- Safety Management
- Quality Focus
- Power Tools.
United SupplyWhy Work Here?
At United Supply Company, professional satisfaction comes from contributing to a financially secure company that is well positioned within its industry for strong future growth. United Supply Company promotes a drug-free workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about United Supply Company, please visit www.unitedsupplyco.com
10701 Texland Blvd. CharlotteRock Hill, SC
ManufacturingView all jobs at United Supply