Assistant Contact Center Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
In the Senate Community traditionof service, we strive to improve the financial wellness of our membersthroughout all stages of life by integrating sustainability and security intoevery financial solution.
·Maintainsour members' and employees' trust by safeguarding their financial data andinformation.
· Valuesand respects everyone's abilities, opinions, and feedback to achieve trust,safety, and well-being in a friendly, welcoming, and cooperative environment.Actively devoted to our motto of “better together.”
·Ishonest, professional, authentic, and genuine in creating relationships that areuncompromising and true to ethical principles.
·Generatesinnovative ideas, supports change, provides new efficient solutions, and solvesproblems creatively while balancing risk.
Under general supervision of the VP of Retail Operations and in compliance with Credit Union policies and procedures, assists the Contact Center Experience or Operations Manager in the day-to-day organization and direction of contact center operations. Ensures that account, teller, and loan services or other duties as assigned are provided in a manner consistent with Credit Union policy, practice, and goals.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages & assists in the development of departmental business plan, goals, strategies, and tactics. Ensures sales and service goals are understood and met at the individual level.
- Assists in the development and execution of a staffing plan, coordinating daily assignments and hourly schedules to ensure adequate coverage from a workflow perspective.
- Assists in daily execution of high-quality service to all internal department staff and members. Escalates issues in accordance with retail processes. Assists in the recruiting, hiring, and coaching of staff.
- Evaluates staff performance, Prepares the 90 Day Review, assists in the preparation of the annual reviews & performance improvement plans. Participates in the delivery of the employee reviews & provides constructive feedback.
- Collaborates with the Member Experience Manager to build and maintain employee relationships and team spirit.
- Develops reports for individual goals and metrics.
- Monitors and inspects staff compliance to regulations, policies, and procedures, reporting gaps to managers.
- Participates with the Member Experience Manager to understand, communicate and execute marketing events and promotions.
- Collaborates with the Member Experience Manager & Human Resources for timely resolution of personnel issues.
- Handles member escalations and staff overrides.
- Ensures awareness to physical security policies.
- Maintains Expertise in Credit Union Functions, Retail Duties, Knowledgebase, and Regulations. Complies with all applicable Rules, Regulations and Statutes of the NCUA and other appropriate governing bodies to include but not limited to the Credit Union Bylaws, Credit Union Code of Conduct, Credit Union Employee Guidebook, Bank Secrecy/Anti-Money Laundering Act, Fair Housing Act, Fair Lending Act, and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Assumes the responsibility of the either the Contact Center Experience or Operations Manager in their absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent plus (5) five years relevant experience or bachelor's degree in business or related field and one (1) year relevant experience required.
Experience: Three (3) years of supervisory/managerial responsible experience in a contact center environment with prior consumer lending, teller operations, collections, new accounts, banking regulations operations preferred.
Skills: Working knowledge of consumer lending required. Excellent math and analytical skills required. Ability to manage multiple tasks and supervise multiple people in a challenging environment. Excellent critical thinking skills required. Proficiency with PC applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel required.
Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner with all levels of Credit Union staff, vendors, Board Members, and members.
Supervisory: Minimum (2) two years of managerial experience required.
Time In Service: None Required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States Senate Federal Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at United States Senate Federal Credit Union