Customer Service Associate - ( Hybrid )
Your ultimate goal is to offer assistance to the products and services via phone calls and emails. You will be responsible for answering the questions of the client and resolving all their issues. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for providing all the necessary information about the products and services. You should be documenting the details of the calls for future reference.
- Understanding the products and services provided by the company.
- Knowing and identifying the client's needs.
- Recommending products and services as per the client's requirements.
- Maintaining client’s relationship.
- Assisting clients via calls, emails, messages, etc.
- Preparing call scripts and manuals.
- Verifying the customer details.
- Recording and document client’s complaints.
- Diverting the call to the relevant departments.
- Providing excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of client’s information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience working in the Customer Service department as a Customer Service Associate position.
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management software such as Zoho, Salesforce, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with different personalities.
- Excellent phone etiquette skills.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exceptional data entry skills.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
United States Moving System, Inc.Berkeley, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.