A prestigious family health care company is looking for bilingual medical support assistants to aid in their call- center. This is a temporary position of up to 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls
- Inform any customers of proper product or policy information
- Direct calls to supervisors as needed,
- Preform any other duties assigned by supervisor or manager
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the healthcare field
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish, Creole, Chinese, or Bengali
- Excellent organization, communication, and phone skills
- Call center experience preferred.
Schedule: Monday- Friday: 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM