This is Nagendra U with United Software Group Inc. and we are currently hiring an "User experience Director"., for Fulltime Employment opportunity with our Client / Customer for position based out at Deerfield, IL., Please review the detailed job below and revert back with your updated resume ASAP at email@example.com and advise me the best time and number to reach you for a detailed phone chat or give me a call at 614-495-9222 Ext: 346
Please find the detailed job Below:
User experience Director
Location: Deerfield, IL
In the role of a Design Director, you will coordinate the activities of a team of 5-12 UX researchers, interaction and visual designers in a large software modernization program, extending over several years. You will be the resident authority on user experience and information architecture principles for IMP Client interactive offerings that provide expert web modernization and multi-platform UX and IA design for clients. You will lead teams of UX researchers, visual, interaction and content designers to the successful completion of this complex, long-term project. You'll negotiate among client, UX, development and business teams to craft solutions that meet business requirements and empower users.
- Provide strategic guidance and work with brand, creative and technical project teams to define and document requirements (business, stakeholder, user, and content), success metrics (quantitative and qualitative), overall user experience vision on projects, and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet client's business needs
- Advocate and evangelize others in best practices for user-centered design and user research with clients and diverse staff
- Work with stakeholders to ensure UX/IA needs are aligned with the customer's business priorities
- Coordinate UX-related research, including stakeholder and user interviews, contextual inquiries and usability testing
- Provide consultation to project teams on interaction approach, usability, information taxonomy, and navigation
- Present information in one-on-one and group situations to vendors, clients and agency employees
- Create detailed but objective written or oral instructions for your staff
- Display excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills and have a passion for relationship building. We're looking for diplomatic skills, as well.
- Build strategic relationships with staff, partners, and customers to enhance the working environment, product quality, product success, and customer satisfaction
- Actively participate and support business development when appropriate, including proposal development and in person presentations
- Keep abreast of industry trends, web development technology and advancements in the area of UX, IA, RWD, mobile, wearable, etc.
- Identifying risk throughout all aspects of the program and related projects
- Must be located in the Chicago area, within commuting distance of the North Shore
Qualifications: (Please list all required qualifications)
- Four-year college degree (or commensurate experience)
- A minimum ten years UX/IA experience
- Ability to fulfill, facilitate and lead UX/IA practitioners on, complex projects
- Experience performing stakeholder interviews, requirements gathering, and user research.
- Knowledge of Web and mobile standards, technologies, and terminology
- Solid understanding of interaction design principles
- Proficiency with design tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of consulting experience
- High-level computer and software skills
Hiring for Fulltime Employment Opportunities.United Software Group Inc.
Phone: 614-495-9222 Ext -346
Email ID: Nagendra.firstname.lastname@example.org