UI Path Consultant
United Software Group Inc Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hope you are doing well.
My name is Shefali Rehman from United Software Group Inc.
I am aggressively recruiting for one of the position for UI Path Consultant - Nashville, Tennessee, United States with one of our client. Please have a look at the job description below and if interested feel free to call me or revert to this email (email@example.com).
Position: UI Path Consultant.
Location : Nashville, Tennessee
Key to this requirement is UI Path experience.
As an RPA / IA - Automation Builder you will manage and deliver components of internal and external client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA UiPath solutions.
Responsibilities: will include:
- Responsible for understanding business challenges and integrating capabilities such as UiPath , and intelligent assistants to create seamless solutions.
- Mostly an individual contributor role with complete visibility of development & deployment.
- Should have worked in at least 3 projects using UiPath.
- Implement intelligent automation solutions in all areas of the business including functional areas such as Finance & Accounting, Revenue Cycle, IT, Claims Processing, and Human Resources,
- Serve as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology enabled solutions tailored to solve business challenges
- Review client engagement deliverables (e.g., Business Cases, CoE playbooks, process design documents, test strategies and plans) to ensure quality of content and presentation
- Should have deployed solution in Citrix Environment .
- Cascade engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with leading & managing projects that include Intelligent Automation technologies evaluation, architecture/design and build.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in UiPath .
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Health Care Industry Preferably Order to Cash (RCM), Procure to Pay, or Claims Processing
- 2nd Level certification in UiPath.
- Any other RPA tool certification is desired .
US IT Recruiter
United Software Group, Inc.
End-to-End IT Systems | Services | Solutions Provider
A Minority Business Enterprise
6000 Venture Dr,
Suite C & D,
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 614-495-9222 Ext. 660
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 - 2017 - 2018
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here UNSUBSCRIBE.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
United Software Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at United Software Group Inc