United Software Group Inc Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have below requirement with our Client. Please let me know your interest
Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Boise, ID
Duration : Long Term
Responsibilities and Tasks:
This role will focus on various data and analytic capabilities, some of the key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Work with internal partners and team members to drive high business value solutions focused on solving problems and enhancing decision-making with data and information.
- Drive the development and support of self-service data and analytic solutions that empower the customer to explore and manage data insights.
- Collaborate with other IT Solution Delivery teams to share knowledge, ensure alignment and demonstrate unified IT solutions and services.
- Be active in developing solutions for supportability through a well-designed architecture, data model, and lifecycle.
- Adopt best practices throughout the team and across partner groups.
- Detailed requirements gathering and documentation preparation, which will include: Developing requirements with stakeholders who have difficulty articulating them, understanding the business processes and desired outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience
Min 5 years of experience in business analysis with emphasis on business intelligence, data warehousing and advanced analytics projects.
Demonstrated skills in SQL
Knowledge of Business Intelligence design principles and BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Analysis for Office, etc is preferable
Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multitasking with minimal supervision.
A strong analytics background, good oral and written communication, problem solving, teamwork and consensus building skills.
Command skills to tackle tough challenges and face adversity head on.
PLEASE FILL THE DETAILS SO THAT I CAN SUBMIT YOUR PROFLILE TO CLIENT
Mobile and Home Phone No
US work authorization/ Visa validity
Willing to Relocate / Travel (Yes/No)
Currently on a project
Interview Time slots
Availability for Face to Face interview
Availability for Project
Expertise & Skills Sets
Total Relevant Experience
Education & University Name
Prior work experience with TCS (Y/N)
If Yes - BA ID & Employer Name while working with TCS
Rate on W2 or C2C $?/HR
Thanks & Regards
Jessica || Sr Technical Recruiter
United Software Group Inc.
MBE(Minority Business Enterprise)
6000 Venture Dr, Suite C & D, Dublin, OH-43017.
E-mail: Jessica@usgrpinc.com| Website: www.usgrpinc.com
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here UNSUBSCRIBE
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here UNSUBSCRIBE.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law
United Software Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at United Software Group Inc