United Smart Tech offers a network of professional, experienced technicians covering six (6) states, whose goal is to simplify your life by bringing expert technical services to your doorstep. We go where you want, when you want to fix the cracked screens on your smart phone.
We are seeking individuals who are looking to build a career in our industry. No mobile device technical expertise is required. If you are self-motivated, customer oriented, and willing to take on new challenges every day we would love to hear from you.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Service, troubleshoot, and repair mobile devices.
- Repairs are limited to smartphone screens with LCD replacements.
- Must be able to open, disassemble, repair the parts, and reassembled units when done.
- Proven ability to maintain professionalism, with a commitment to customer service.
- Must be able to manage job schedules and appointments.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Degree or certification in a computer/IT or related field is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record and an automobile in good working condition with adequate insurance coverage.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings. Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 7AM – 3PM and 1PM - 9PM, and Sunday,11AM - 5PM
- Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, computer hardware/software, PC/MACs, and game consoles.
- Previous experience working in a related field.
- Previous customer facing experience a plus. (i.e. B2B sales, retail, wireless, or consumer electronic sales experience preferred etc.)
- College students and new grads welcomed. Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics a plus.
Position Type: 1099 Independent Contractor
United Smart Tech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.