Route Driver (CDL/Non-CDL)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Service Technician to operate a company service truck and drive to various locations to service/pump/clean portable restrooms or holding tanks. This is the heart of our business.
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with USS and DOT requirements.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with USS and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform duties by sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling. In addition, perform lifting/pushing between 50 and 150 lbs. on a frequent basis during work shift.
- Conduct portable toilets servicing to USS 8 point service standard.
- Perform customer service interaction when on customer work sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their standard.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet customer needs when routes needs to be adjusted or changed.
- Provide routing feedback to Operations Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most efficient as well as giving the customer the best service possible.
- Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing their portable toilet needs, so the customer's current and future needs are satisfied.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
United Site Services
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at United Site Services