United Site Services Antioch, CA
- Expired: January 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for direct supervision of Operations Coordinators and the daily coordination of quality services, deliveries/pick-ups, and additional services for your assigned branch/branches. This position will also be responsible to provide an exceptional customer experience for both our external and internal customers.
- Oversees and supervises branch Operations Coordinators' daily job duties and functions.
- Assists in selection and training of new Operations Coordinators.
- Participates in training and development of Operations Coordinators.
- Coaches Operations Coordinators on job performance.
- Works with Operations Manager on Operations Coordinators annual reviews and evaluations.
- Investigates complaints and provides information to internal and external customers.
- Coordinates with Legal and Human Resource staff, other managers and supervisors regarding incidents, accidents, policies, and procedures.
- Assists with communicating information and instructions to technicians (schedules, route changes, road conditions, accidents, emergencies, etc.) informing them of a variety of situations that may impact their scheduled services or deliveries.
- Assists in handling all customer call-ins and updates customer on expected delivery/service times (ETA's). Makes outgoing calls to customers regarding locked gates, missed services, and the resolution of site issues that impact our ability to perform quality services, etc.
- Keeps Operations Manager updated on issues and resolution of issues.
- Supports technicians telephonically/radio during reported emergencies and provides appropriate resources to assist with issues.
- Works with customer service department and account managers on scheduling deliveries or services.
- Assists to review technician's manifest at end of day to ensure, that pencil notes have been documented, all policies have been complied with, and works with technicians to capture delivery/service information.
- Assists and routinely conducts route check-in audits to ensure that all information on manifest is accurate and complete so that it can be posted properly without questions. Conducts necessary research to resolve account discrepancies and accurately documents, communicates, and submits these findings to FOS for finalization. Submits completed and reviewed route sheets to FOS for posting.
- Assists with sequencing routes & pick up and deliveries daily. Special/other projects as assigned by management.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service for both our internal and external customers
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Decision Making and Problem Solving