Fence Equipment Specialist- Yard
Apply to open positions at United Site Services text USSCareers to 22633 to get started!
The Fence Equipment Specialist performs a variety of fence branch duties and preventative maintenance activities to help keep equipment and yard/facility in good working condition.
- Check, repair, store fence, fence equipment and other related company assets.
- Keep maintenance and repair area clean and organized.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to supervisor.
- Inventory must be completely checked and repaired before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (fence panels, bike rakes, etc.)
- Occasionally operate delivery truck as needed.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Safety Focused
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
United Site ServicesSan Jose, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.