Fence Equipment Specialist- Yard
- Posted: over a month ago
The Fence Equipment Specialist performs a variety of fence branch duties and preventative maintenance activities to help keep equipment and yard/facility in good working condition.
- Check, repair, store fence, fence equipment and other related company assets.
- Keep maintenance and repair area clean and organized.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day. Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to supervisor.
- Inventory must be completely checked and repaired before delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as needed.
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (fence panels, bike rakes, etc.)
- Occasionally operate delivery truck as needed.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisors.
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Safety Focused
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
United Site Services
AddressSan Bernardino, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at United Site Services