Electrical Line Technician/Pole Setting
Apply to open positions at United Site Services text USS Careers to 22633 to get started!
The Electrical Line Technician/Pole Setting gets to 'spark' up the business by installing, repairing, and maintaining temporary power poles, lines, and generators for our customers. This is a highly hands-on role.
- Perform installation/repair of temporary power poles.
- Maintain/repair electrical power lines.
- Maintain/repair generators.
- Operate service truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information.
- Maintain telephone or radio contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Maintain struck logs according to state and federal regulations.
- Attend safety tailgates meetings/participate in training.
- Follows all established safety rules & regulations.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Safety Focused
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions (in some cases extreme heat/cold), moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles.
- You are regularly exposed to various electrical conditions that require strict adherence to safety procedures (electrical shock, falls, cuts, etc.)
United Site ServicesSan Jose, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.