Operate roll-off straight trucks for United Site Services. Transport construction & demolition debris, household trash, non-hazardous industrial waste for our municipal, industrial, residential and commercial customers. Execute local pick up and deliveries Monday through Friday, work some weekends but always be home for the end of the day!
- Transport roll-off containers loaded with solid waste, industrial waste, construction & demolition debris and other non-hazardous solids from customer loading facilities to designated landfills, transfer stations and other treatment facilities for disposal
- Transport roll-off containers from company owned and operated branches to designated landfills, transfer stations and other treatment facilities for disposal.
- Transport roll-off containers loaded with other types of non-hazardous industrial waste such as grit and screening, drill cuttings, contaminated soil, and more. Worth with account managers and project managers on specialized remediation and infrastructure maintenance projects.
- Operate vehicle PTO (power take off) and hydraulic hoist to professionally load and unload roll-off containers at company branches and customer locations.
- Safely access solid waste transfer stations, landfills and other solid waste disposal facilities to dump containers while following facility operational regulations.
- Safely drive vehicle on customer property, public roadways and disposal facilities by obeying all traffic and safely laws. Deploy safety cones and take necessary precautions as required.
- Work with company dispatchers, operations managers, safety personnel and customer contact to execute assigned work according to company work plan.
In Order to be Success the candidate will be required to:
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspection daily and immediately report deficiencies to on duty supervisor.
- Report damaged roll-off containers and roll-off containers missing permits, company signage, and unit number to on duty supervisor.
- Carefully review daily work assignment to insure instructions are clear and immediately report deficiencies or questions to on duty supervisor.
United Site Services