PURPOSE: Provide customer service for the assigned portfolio of accounts. Responsible for the monitoring and maintaining of the assigned accounts while delivering excellent customer service to both the external and internal customer.
- Responsible for the collection and management of the assigned portfolio.
- Provide reconciliation of customer accounts and resolve outstanding balance issues. Identify and submit credit memos.
- Establish relationships with customers to encourage faster pay.
- Ability to maintain a high volume of phone calls.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Work with both Sales and the customer in the resolution of disputed balances.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Work with the billing department to ensure POs are utilized and accurate.
- Work as a liaison with Sub-Contracting to ensure proper billing to our customers.
- Suggest account adjustments, small balance write offs and escalate uncollected balances for write offs.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics.
United Site Services