At United Wholesale Mortgage, success has no limit — especially among our Account Executives.
No mortgage sales experience? No worries! We provide 5 weeks of extensive training that will set you up for success.
This hardworking team is one of the biggest forces behind our business’s achievements, working diligently to create long-term relationships with broker partners, to help grow their businesses and sell the value of UWM. Our AEs take vast industry knowledge and unparalleled client service to another level — and you can be part of it all.
If you’re ready to bring your “A” game, we’ll cover the training, tools and resources you need to get started. All new AEs get 500 hours of training each year, plus their own portfolio of brokers, and highly competitive products and services. Then you’re off — building relationships with your brokers, coaching them, and most importantly, helping them succeed. Because when they succeed, you do, too.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with broker accounts in all 50 states
- Training and educating brokers on UWM's Easiest Application System Ever (EASE), programs, products, guidelines and processes
- Acting as your clients’ go-to resource for guidance and solutions
- Delivering up-to-the-minute information about the latest products, resources and industry updates
- Championing your brokers and striving to make every loan a success story
- Monitoring the performance of accounts in your pipeline
- Building and managing a strong pipeline of loans to meet and exceed sales goals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year (s) of experience in mortgage sales as loan officer, mortgage banker or wholesale account executive
- OR a minimum of 1+ year(s) of relationship based sales
- Understanding of the difference between retail and wholesale lending
- Proven success in building business relationships
- Confident communication skills and professionalism over the phone and face to face
- Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office, CRM's and the ability to multi task
- Ability to take feedback and be coached up with the desire to get better every day
- Hard workers who take accountability for their actions
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry with previous experience working for a retail or wholesale mortgage lender
- Inside sales and / or phone sales experience
- A passion for the mortgage industry
- Previous in a business to business sales model
- A desire for a six figure income and motivated to work in a competitive sales environment
THIS IS AN INSIDE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE POSITION BASED IN PONTIAC, MICHIGAN. CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE OR BE ABLE TO RELOCATE TO THE METRO DETROIT AREA. WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY SEEKING OUTSIDE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES.
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with United Shore is "at-will." United Shore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.