Administrative Assistant will provide general administrative support to Underwriting leadership. This may include typing, filing, scheduling, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailing and working on special projects.
- Daily reporting to Underwriting Leadership on production requirements/stats
- Communicating team performance levels to Leadership
- Preparing slides for semi-monthly meetings
- Coordinating activities, contests, outings for the Underwriting floor and various Fun & Friendship events for our team members
- Organizing monthly team late night (ordering food, gathering prizes, coordinating other fun events throughout the day)
- Working with the teams to distribute new Account Executives assignments to our individual Underwriting “pods”
- Assigning new underwriting team members to “pods” based on production balancing
- Managing seating chart for entire team including coordinating moves
- Managing email distribution lists
- Maintaining Underwriting team roster
- Completing expense reports
- May deal with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
- Acting as project coordinator for special projects, at the request of the manager, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information coordinating mailings, creating written material
- Responsibilities include answering multiple phone lines.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary
- Performs secretarial and record keeping duties with various degrees of complexity
- Schedules and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and non-verbally
- Strong MS Office; working knowledge of excel spreadsheets; experience in using various office-related tools
- Excellent organization and client service skills
- Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to assist others
- HS Diploma
- Onsite attendance required for this role
- Mortgage and/or Financial Service industry experience
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with United Shore is "at-will." United Shore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.