Tow Truck Driver - HEAVY DUTY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Our Team!
Accepting applications for Class A Tow Truck/Rotator Operator
Export Enterprises is an established towing company for over 40 years in the Boston area with multiple State and Municipal contracts. We run a fleet of all sizes, from class A to class C. We are looking for a qualified individual with the ability to operate all types of Heavy-Duty equipment. Two or more years of heavy-duty towing and recovery is preferred but not required for the proper candidate. Day-to-day responsibilities will include responding to light, medium or heavy-duty tows, accidents, and road services, as well as transporting wrecked vehicles, and assisting in developing our heavy-duty division. This position is Full time, with Top Pay & Benefits!
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD:
- Possess a valid CDL-A License and Valid DOT medical card (We will send for the med card)
- Be Willing to Submit to Pre-Employment & Random Drug Testing as Per FHA Enforcement Regulations & Be able to pass a MSP Background check. No felony records accepted.
- Have Ability To Operate all towing equipment From Light to Heavy Duty Wreckers to Flatbeds
- PREFERRED CANDIDATES MAY HAVE:
- Experience with Heavy Duty Towing or Medium Duty Towing
- Proper candidates will be trained in full.
- Mechanical ability and background.
- Certifications from STA, TRAA, Wreckmaster, or Other Certifying Training Programs. Hoisting License a plus as is TWIX Card and Haz Mat Endorsements
•Competitive skill- and experience-based minimum pay scale. Commission incentives in addition paid.
•Blue Cross Blue Shield Pre-Tax Medical Coverage (Single or Family), as well as dental, vision coverage and several voluntary benefits after 90 Days of service. Option for additional supplemental and dependent life policies. 5 Shifts a week minimum. Paid on call some weekends! Extra shifts available.
•5 Paid Holidays annually (after 90 days)
•Paid Vacation and Sick Time (After 90 Days) Minimum 7 PTO Days to start up to 15 PTO days annually based on time of service. Full Uniforms required and provided as well as laundry service included!
•Weekly direct payroll deposits
Export Enterprises, a division of United Road Towing, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or as a qualified individual with disability.
United Road Towing, Inc. is the leader in towing, recovery, impound, and vehicle management solutions in both the private and public sectors. Through an extensive portfolio of local and regional brands, the Company dispatches approximately 500,000 tows, manages over 300,000 impounds and sells over 60,000 vehicles annually across the United States.
United Road Towing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a Drug-Free Workplace.
United Road Towing
50 Mystic AvenueBoston, MA
Get fresh Heavy Tow Truck jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.