The primary responsibility is to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers by providing exceptional service and support. As the first point of contact for many of our customers, vendors, shareholders or future shareholders professionalism is key in this high volume, fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and appropriately direct inbound customer service calls and emails regarding rental termination requests, equipment service requests, rental requests, billing inquiries, escalations, etc.
- Log all calls into the Rentalman system: contact information, call details, and call type.
- Escalate after hours emergency service and rental requests per process, utilizing Branch contact information.
- Using available resources source requests for various departments and employees.
- Adhere to processes and call guidelines as applicable to the call type
This is a Part Time, temporary position.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience.
- Strong verbal skills and ability to speak clearly and articulate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data entry skills-40 wpm
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Bilingual preferred
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexibility and ability to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful, and sometimes unfamiliar situations.
- Excellent time management and efficiency skills
- Excellent organizational skills with heavy attention to detail required
- Deals constructively with conflict and responds professionally
- Demonstrates strong level of internal (company) customer service in interactions
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and commitment to job and company; attends work as required
*** Position Schedule: 20 hour work week, including Saturdays***
Disclaimer: Other duties assigned as needed.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.